Pages

November 01, 2008

Week Recap in Pictures.



No, this is not her Halloween Costume...it was crazy sock day at school.
But why does the shirt have to clash SO much????


The Bumble Bee. Her Antennae don't show up in the pic, but they were there.
The dogs are apparently picture happy too, they creep into every shot...




Remember when I said Ozzie never even tries to get on the furniture????
Well, I should have kept my trap shut....he followed Cocoa's lead.





The kids had a 1/2 day this week. It is October. It is supposed to be cold.
Lo and her friend were trying to get rid of their farmers (softball) tan and sat by the pool, then played Volleyball in the driveway.
Yes, she still has on her cast. Yes, I am still Mother of the year.
Lord, if only I could wear a bikini again.....





The Dessert I made was FanFrigginTastic.
One of the best desserts I have ever made. And I mean ever.
Pumpkin Pie Crumble Cake. Everyone Loved it at the halloween party.
The house still smells so good from baking it.
yes Mom, we will be adding this one to our already overflowing table of desserts for Thanksgiving.

10 comments:

  1. I just LOOKED at that Pumpkin Cake and gained a pants size. YUM! Can't wait to make it. No wonder I can no longer wear a bikini.

    Hope you are having a fantastic weekend:) Please send warm weather my way. We already had to close the pool :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give me that desert right now ... nuke it for 2 minutes then put a big hunk of Blue Bell Home Made Vanilla (from Brenham, Texas) ice cream on it. And I will send you some Brussels Sprouts! Thanks for paying me such a nice compliment with the BBF tag. I'm on it, girlfriend! xoxo. PS ... gorgeous girls and boxers : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks a lot like the cake recipe I was going to give to you. It is amazingly delish, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I'm just going to have to go get that cookbook.... that dessert looked awesome! I love pumpkin flavored stuff (with a big glass of cold milk!)

    Love the photos! Can't believe it's still bathing suit weather for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, unless you're going to send us each a slice of that cake, it was just downright mean to post a photo of it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum, that looks good! Have you tried the Pumpkin Crisp recipe that Live.Love.Eat posted recently? DELISH!!!

    Can't believe how warm it is there! Even here in California, it's in the 50's and has been raining all day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've gotta try that pumpkin pie crumb cake! Looks like there was a whole lot of buzzing going on this halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that cake looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mouth is watering now from reading that recipe! Now you've done it; I'm going to have to try that! Great photos, BTW. Your girls are so cute and happy-looking (so are your puppies). Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at those dogs! I want them==both! I like how they have taken over your house.
    Congrats on baking something. Good work.

    ReplyDelete

You read it, now share your thoughts.