Pages

October 11, 2008

My little Hip Hop, Jazz, Salsa girl

Linds had a dance event is weekend. Her instructor is always getting the girls (and boys) out to dance at community events. It is great publicity to the dance school and good practice for the kids.
Lindsay just started Salsa and Jazz/Hip hop about 4 weeks ago.
But has done regular hip hop for about 4 years.
She has some great rhythm for a little white girl from the burbs.
She does get all her moves from her mama. ;)

Linds is the one in the front left wearing shorts and a tank top.

Jeff and I were happy to see her finally in the front row.

After all these years...usually she is stuck in the back and she is usually the smallest.

I mentioned this and Jeff said: "yeah, four thousand dollars later, she makes it to the front row....."

I have no idea who the crazy woman was who screamed at the end of the dance...she sounds familiar though.

It was hotter than heck too.....when is fall going to arrive in Florida???

10 comments:

  1. Awww!!! So awesome! She's so good. This reminded very much of watching my niece's pompon routines. It's great that Linds has the confidence to get out there and dance in front of so many strangers. Good for her!

    BTW, Salsa ROCKS, and should be the official dance of the world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, and looks like fun. I love how the hubby sees it in terms of $$ invested; a very "male" perspective. Your girls are darling. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, the woman screaming sounded soo familiar.

    Lindsay dances just like grandma j. All hot hot hot, and I'm not in Florida...Texas is just as hot though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is SO cool. and she might need some of MY moves. seein' as i'm an offical loser, er line dancer. i don't mind sharing. she is good. :-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! My 8yr old just started Hip Hop last month. I wish they would have Salsa, also,but I think that is a ways off in this small town! I love to dance with my girls (I have a 4yr old too, named Lindsey!) It makes me feel young again! Take care!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. She was GREAT!!! You should be so proud!

    Funny; that seems to be the same crazy lady voice that is on the recording of my daughter's cheer competition today. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am SO impressed! That looks hard! I am very glad that she got her MAD Skillz from you : ). Is there anything you can't do, Suz? : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. I came on over from Grandma J's....I think fall will arrive in FL about the same time it does in CA...@ Xmas!

    Cool clip of your dancer! I could never do that :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun!! I loved seeing her dance :) Sure enough, I think she'll be ready for So You Think You Can Dance!!

    And as for fall... don't hold your breath!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is adorable - AND a great dancer!

    And as far as that crazy lady screaming, her voice sounds strangely familiar to me too.... brings back memories from...... high school???? Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete

You read it, now share your thoughts.