Pages

February 10, 2009

Bed Bath and Beyond is haunted.

I am just putting that out there to warn you. Ok?


Apparently, there are ghosts in the bath dept.

To be more specific: the shower curtain dept. Up in the highest point of the ceiling.

They are watching you from above. They are quite loud too. I could hear them easily.

you have been warned.

Ok. Just another crazy dream.

Vivid and crazy.

I think I have the analyzing done as to why I was dreaming of BB&B.

My good friend Dawn and I went there the other day.
I was still searching for that correct size shower curtain.
Remember when I did this to my guest bathroom?


She and I had no luck finding it on our own.


So Dawn, being the great friend that she is, found an employee and asked this lady to help us find the extra long shower curtain. (funny, because usually employees are falling over trying to help you there)

Well, this employee spoke very little English....so she was of no help.

We gave up.


We headed to the registers.... (of course we found other stuff to buy)
Charlie the cashier asked me if I found EVERYTHING I needed.


Usually I just say, "yes, I am good."


Usually, but I was being sassy (and irritated) and I told him how mad I was that I could not find an extra long shower curtain and now I would have to order it online and pay shipping$$.


Well, Charlie knew they had them and made a call.... and in minutes... I had my shower curtain delivered to me at the register.

I was so happy. That tells me that I should speak up more.
And I am still amazed how HE knew there was an extra long shower curtain liner to be had in the ginormous store.


Ok, back to the shower curtain ghosts.


In my dream the ghosts were really loud, up in the ceiling talking to each other.
They were not mean or menacing. Just loud.


I found a manager and asked him why the ghosts were in BB & B?

His answer?


They came to be there by following the employees in.


What?

He saw the look of shock on my face and tried to be more specific with me; He said:

"a lot of his employees are spanish. And all the spanish employees came from Jackson, Mississippi."


"And Jackson, Mississippi is full of witches." (why did I not know this? Did you know this?)

SO when the employees go back to visit, they always end up with more "witch ghosts" coming back to the store with them.

Makes perfect sense right?


Now, I dare you to shop there and NOT think of this crazy story.


Oh, and I was happy to learn that you can use the coupons there even if they have expired!!! thanks Dawn!!!

And Charlie is my new BFF. We are having lunch later this week.


22 comments:

  1. You and your dreams! LOL!!! Glad you finally found your long shower curtain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the "witch tip". I'll be careful next time I go to BB&B and I'm in a (w)itchey mood, don't want them burning me at the stake now do we?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suz, you kill me! Your dreams are getting weirder and weirder, Lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...I bet in Jackson, Mississippi if BB&B wants to open a store they have to build a skyscraper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and your crazy dreams, Suzanne..Maybe the ghosts are your 'workers' trying to finish your new bathroom --so that you can have a dinner party in there!!! ha ha...

    Glad you got your shower curtain. You should report that 'clerk' (who doesn't speak English--drives me crazy but that is another blog)--to the main office. Did you get her name???? They shouldn't have someone working there who doesn't speak English.. GADS!!!!

    Enjoy your lunch with Michael... Do you think Coach will be jealous???? ha ha ha

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just gotta ask - and remember i'm a guy - i know nothing about shower curtains except they keep the water from getting on the floor and i don't get yelled at that way - - but doesn't the liner belong on the inside of the tub? and as long as it's long enough to be inside the tub, what's the problem? ((ducks for cover)) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don....I won't throw anything at you...really.
    This shower curtain liner is for my stall shower. NO tub. It is an extra tall shower. (not for my short self mind you) It requires an extra tall(long) shower liner, that is not the typical size...I forgot about that when I threw the old ugly torn one out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do you remember all these dreams? Do you wake up in the middle of the night and write them down? Regardless, I'm glad you share them although I'm not sure I'll ever go to a BB&B again without thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOPS Suz.... George just asked me who Michael was... I said, "Who?" WELL--long story short, I said you were having lunch with Michael (instead of Charlie)... Well DUH---that must have been a Senior Moment coming out. ha ha ... NOW George is wondering whom I was thinking of named MICHAEL. ha ha

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are having lunch with charlie? without me? i just can't believe it... see if i pass any more of those bb&b coupons along your way!!! well, i suppose if you & charlie become that friendly, you won't need my coupons... hmmm...

    but seriously... glad your shower curtain is longer now :) and really... if i was coach, i would be scared to sleep next to you with all of these crazy dreams... well, scared to sleep at all! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok, you need to make some changes in your bedtime snacks. Something is causing you to halucinate.

    But then again, I love your weird dreams so don't change anything.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You may have to make your own shower curtain...smile!
    -sandy toe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Did you know that you can use more than one coupon too? I used to think, one 20% off coupon off one item, meant only one coupon per visit. Nope, 2 20% coupons means 20% off 2 items in the same visit! Really, it's true! The BB&B ghosts told me, I promise!

    At least now your shower curtain will reach the floor:) And now you have a new BFF!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dude, you have GOT to change drug dealers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have you been drinking again?

    ReplyDelete
  16. OK hun... I want what you're smoking at night! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  17. All I know is that I wish you would have had this post for the letter B because Bed, Bath and Beyond is 3 B's and that is ridiculously impressive.

    Dawn is great! and HOLY COW do I ever love that register man. It takes a very special person to remember that the store carries extra long shower curtains. This settles it. I am moving to Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow - thanks for the heads-up about BB&B and Jackson!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I always ask--and it usually works.

    ReplyDelete
  20. WHAT?! Ghosts? So-So maybe?
    BB&B even use coupons from OTHER STORES! I know!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are too funny! It's after 1am here and I wish I could get a little REM sleep in & wouldn't even mind your psychedelic dreams!! My father used to say never eat pizza before going to bed, it'll give you nightmares. We would laugh at that, but have found in later years that certain foods do seem to bring on nightmares, or at least bizarro dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  22. love BB&B
    everytime I ask for help there they are right on top of it!
    But now I will always be looking over my shoulder when I go there=thx a lot.

    ReplyDelete

You read it, now share your thoughts.