Pages

September 26, 2008

Birthday Pictures


I celebrated my 21st birthday recently.

Yes I did.

(20 yrs is recent. Right?)



We had a nice dinner out with my FIL and MIL, our two girls and our unoffical adopted daughter. It is unofficial because her parents won't give me her Social Security number to write her off on my taxes.

(She spends most weekends with us and Summer vacations too. :)


The Restaraunt was very nice. The food was fabulous.


The girls were mesermized by the Waiter. Alex.


He must have been about 23, and the two 15 yr olds were in "lust."


And they were not shy about it either...

Hussies.


Alex snuck up behind me with a large gift.

Look at my face, he is lucky I did not have a steak knife in my hand....


My MIL knows me so well....bath stuff and wine and wine


Gosh, I still hate my haircut...arrrggghhhhh




Group shot w/ Alex. What is he doing? He must have really liked the tip...or the attention?


12 comments:

  1. Looks like a very fun birthday celebration! And I love having a cute young fun waiter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I LOVE the haircut! It's so young and sassy! Happy Birthday!

    BTW, I'm with the hussies, I mean the girls. Alex is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those girls must have done wonders for the waiter's ego :)
    It looks like a good time was had by all...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday! And I LOVE your haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorable, and so does your family. What great photos. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It's great to be over 21, so you can enjoy that wine! God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alex looks like part of the family! hehe.

    You're hair is TOO CUTE!

    ::I wish my in-laws would get me some wine!!!::

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday!

    Looks like a great time and I love the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wh-what? I didn't read a word of this post. I was too busy undressing Alex with my eyes.

    That makes me a hussy, too, I guess.

    Happy b-day, Suz! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday! You don't look a day over ...uh, well...21

    Alex is hot, and I like your new "do"

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm liking your haircut, Girlfriend! Happy Birthday ... you look fabulous.
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pictures, girl! I love the one of the girls and the "hot waiter"!

    (Hussies...) ha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think your haircut is pretty. You are sensationally tan and beautiful! Did he get a good tip? I love good tippers!

    ReplyDelete

You read it, now share your thoughts.