Pages

November 29, 2019

The fourth Thursday in November is my favorite Thursday


Thanksgiving our way.


We don't always have Dom Perignon, but when we do call it B*tch Champagne.
I'll explain in another post, because it's pretty funny.
 {My Linds}
 {Coach's Dad & Step-Mom}
 {My Aunt Trisha & Uncle Jim}
 We took our family Christmas card pics on Thanksgiving minus our Lolo.
{Linds posing while I set up the camera}

Nathan was finally able to fly up and spend some time with Lolo this week. On Thanksgiving they drove about 5 hours south to spend some time with Nathan's Mom and family. So, Lolo wasn't with us, but she was with them and that made me happy.

{Nathan, Mattis & Lolo}

I've taken down my Thanksgiving tree and hope to put up my Christmas tree soon.
We had a great day with awesome people and fabulous food.

I'm just pulling your leg hairs....I don't have a Thanksgiving tree. Yet.

I hope everyone had an equally blessed day!
XOXO




9 comments:

  1. I don't often see Dom Perignon photos, I just hear of it! Belated Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL- I love a glass of GOOD champagne once in a while! Sorry you DON'T have a Thanksgiving tree...neither do I-more's the pity. lol Have a great weekend, Suz. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to hear you had a great Thanksgiving! And now, we free-fall into the Christmas season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lovely family gathering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds fun! Looks wonderful. You had me at Thanksgiving tree. I envisioned little wishbones or fake drumbsticks all over it. I saw a t-shirt at my fav Von Maur dept store. It had a turkey leg on it and words that read: 'Leftovers are for quitters!' Hilarous.

    My sister played old home movies of the cousins as little guys. Positively gut splitting. Her kids were crazy neat knicks- like her (just one more testament that I was adopted). Her young adult kids were able to laugh about how my kids would typically mess up their neat toy system and often break something. Not gonna deny that I raised some not-so-gentle giants. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If we worked at it, a Thanksgiving tree could be a thing.
      You might want to do a DNA test on you and your Sister; someone isn't related. :)

      Delete
  6. Looks like a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha. You had me. I was wondering what a Thanksgiving tree was.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy late Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

You read it, now share your thoughts.