Pages

November 18, 2019

Weekend Smeekend.


We've had such a sweet weekend. The weather Gods finally gave us a break from the heat and we enjoyed every minute of it. Doors and windows were open, fresh air was coming through the house.
 I might have spied a dust bunny or two screaming by as the winds blew.
{That's Max, not a dust bunny}

On Saturday the Coach and I went to a boat show at our marina (wine, excellent food, oh and boats) and then we went to a fundraiser for the Shy Wolf Sanctuary and saw several friends and one of our favorite local bands performed. 

In other news, the Coach and I have taken full custody of Max until Lolo finishes school. Actually, she may never get him back. :) He was living with Nathan (Lolo's love) but he really likes to be surrounded by people and Nathan works 12+ hours shifts. G'ma Suz is home a good amount of the time and that makes Max very happy. 
Does he know how to make himself at home? Why yes, he does. I wish I didn't care about my bits and pieces hanging out.....

'Twas a good weekend even though I kept my bits to myself.

Happy Monday!
XOXO



14 comments:

  1. Glad your weather was good and that you had a nice weekend. Our cold weather finally left and we are so happy to be back to normal for a while. Our WI daughter is visiting and delighted to be out of the snow and frigid weather there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max certainly knows that he has found himself a great home. It sounds as if you had a perfect weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all thank you so much for the wonderful comment on my blog. Its great to meet you.I love blogging, much more than other social networks. Your house looks massive and beautiful. I live in the UK in a tiny flat lol but happily with hubby and Jojo our fur baby. Love Max he certainly does look at home there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do enjoy our home, but sometimes it can be overwhelming. Max loves it here...he's spoiled!!

      Delete
  4. Hahahaha, my bits and pieces hanging out.
    Nice that you have him though.
    Yeah, 12-hours is so long to be away when we have dogs.
    Happy Monday and boogie boogie.
    PS: Your house looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! He likes to be with his people as much as possible.

      Delete
    2. Ours too.
      We just can't do long trips.
      But, but, but ...
      Someday I want to build a tiny house on wheels.
      Then we can take them with us
      AND not have to eat out or sleep in hotels.

      Delete
  5. Max looks like he is living his best life🙂

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clearly, Max loves being a house guest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful home! Lucky you- enjoying the weather. Chicago is a downer this time of year. Boo hoo. OMG if my kid's tried to get me to inherit a pet- allergies make that a no can do. Love that you are keeping your bits and pieces in check!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Hey, we suffer through summers from hell, so it's much deserved. Lolo and Nathan asked me my preference with Max. He was fine where he with Nathn, but he's even finer here. We already have a 65lb old lady, so whats one more little fella?

      Delete
  8. Max is adorable and very RELAXED! He is a lucky boy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for puppy-sitting!
    Your weekend sounds delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you can just open the door to the pool area! So nice! Enjoy your lovely weather!

    And what a cute dog - even if he likes to display his bits. That's what dogs do!

    ReplyDelete

You read it, now share your thoughts.