Pages

July 16, 2009

A very special person…

I may have mentioned a time or two or three how I hit the jackpot with In-laws.

No? well, I hit the jack pot with in laws.

Coach’s Mom has a birthday on Friday.

She reads the blog on occasion, to see what we are up to. She recently upgraded to a laptop and has wireless service at her lake house…So, I hope she reads this!!!

For Sue’s birthday ..

Thank you for being a wonderful friend to me, from day ONE.

Thank you for being so patient, kind and ALWAYS available to us and the girls.

Thank you for setting such a great example of being such a giving person…all the time.

Thank you for not holding it against us for moving to Texas on your birthday way back in 1991. (you have forgiven us? right?)

Thank you for thinking that I am a very patient Mother.

And mostly,

Thank you for raising a wonderful son who is a fantastic husband and devoted father.

It is all because of you, that I now have this amazing family. Yes, you.

Bear Lake Reserve 8-2007 (60)

ps. I also realized I don’t have many pictures of you. With your eyes open. :)


Happy Birthday!!! We love you!!!

I wish for you a great day and a fantastic year to come!

20 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post and birthday wish for your mother-in-love Suz. My best wishes for her birthday as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suz... What a wonderful birthday post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so beautiful, suz... you are a lucky girl! and you didn't even mention that great fabric she found for the pillows (i do love those monkeys!)

    sue, i hope you have a wonderful birthday :) whenever we are at the same party, you make me feel special, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great post!! Wishing your MIL a very Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. What a blessing to have such a wonderful realtionship with your MIL. Happy Birthday to her:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Suzanne. How neat!!!! I can tell that Sue is VERY special to you. Unfortunately, my daughters-in-law would probably never write something that sweet about me. Oh Well!!!! Tis Life...

    Happy Birthday SUE.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You are so lucky to have such a wonderful MIL. I hope she has a happy birthday!!

    You're so very right about her raising her son the right way. That's my goal with my boys. I sure hope it works!

    Much love from NJ,
    Sue
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, what a lovely post about a lovely woman. This says as much about YOU as it does about HER. You are both lucky to have each other.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so sweet.. I hope she reads this for sure! So glad you have such a great fam. Not much can compare!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH!
    I am lucky in my mother-in-law too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful tribute to Coach's mom. Happy Birthday, Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so sweet and thoughtful! she probably thinks SHE lucked out too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww! sniff, sniff

    Happy Birthday, Coach's Mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. well happy b-day to your mother in law bee... boy you have had a pretty good week to celebrate birthdays... and i imagine she is happy to have you as a daughter in law as well...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely beautiful!

    Families are precious... a good one is hard to find so indeed, you are ALL very lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's the best kind of birthday gift, right there...love and appreciation! She's probably thanking God right now that YOU are married to her son!

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a sweet birthday wish, you are such a blessed woman and to be able to see what you have and be grateful for it, may we all be grateful for our lives today.

    ReplyDelete

You read it, now share your thoughts.