Pages

February 24, 2014

Everyone should spend the weekend at our house….

but NOT at the same time…could get kinda cramped.


Thank you for all your kind comments on my last post. After talking it over with *professionals, I'm feeling much better about our safety. 
*Two seasoned sheriffs.
We are making some upgrades to our security system and I'm training the cats how to attack on command. So far, it's not going so great, {cat nip makes them lazy} but I won't give up. 


We had a great weekend with our fun company!! 

"Uncle Coach, why IS Aunt Suzanne taking our picture?"

 "Aunt Suzanne, please take a picture of me with Cocoa"  

 "Suzanne you can ONLY have ONE dog. I'm going to take Cocoa to my house and you can keep Ozzie." 
Me: "Why don't you want Ozzie?" 
Superboy: "Because he has that mole on his head"
{{yes, he is growing a weird non-lethal and non-pretty mole on his head}}
{SuperBoy was informed that after their summer vacation, HE can get a dog of his own…just ONE, that rule apparently applies to everyone. Just ONE}

Superboy: "Hey Dada, you take a picture with Ozzie."

 "Let me put on my monkey hat with Cocoa"

Suz: "Don't you know how sad we will be if Cocoa doesn't live with us anymore?"
Superboy: "No thank you, I think you'll be fine"

He is so polite as he is breaking my heart! 
We were able to get out for an adult dinner for Heather's  b-day. The Coach had a tasting menu set up at a snazzy place downtown….a lot of fun with some *exotic food.
Everyone loved it. Well, me? I was ready to hit a burger joint salad bar afterwards as I was still hungry!
( *I don't do veal or duck) 

Our weekend was full of belly laughs and joy….I hope yours was as well.
XOXO


16 comments:

  1. ha, love cocoa's pretty pink nails! yeah, i'd be ready to hit up a burger, uhhh salad bar too! what a cutie superboy is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful, fun filled weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superboy is just the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fun photos. What a great little fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's sad when a dog has prettier nails than I. Ha. But I'm so glad to see your smiling face and know you had a great weekend with some extra peeps thrown in for good measure. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. A weekend filled with joy! And that adorable boy? What could be better? I can think of nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you guys had a great weekend! And I'm with you - burgers all the way! Ooops...I meant SALADS all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh, your weather... =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Superboy! Perhaps you should pack a PB&J in your purse if you're going to a "big girl" tasting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like a fabulous way to spend a weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I knew you would have a great weekend with your Fun Company. We'll be sure to put in our reservations for your house the next time we're in Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such wonderful photos of darling kids and dogs!

    Thank you so very much for visiting Decor To Adore~ Mildred's My Favorite 5 post.

    Have a beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looks like a fun weekend, if pictures can talk!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My mama used to say everyone needed to have a good belly laugh every once in a while. You have a funny way with words. Your words form pictures in my mind. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't do veal or duck either. In fact, I have been a pescatarian since the day I saw you in Vegas. That sounds like a fun night out!

    ReplyDelete

You read it, now share your thoughts.