Pages

May 06, 2019

Hank and the Beach

On Friday night the Coach forced treated me to a Hank Williams Jr. concert. :) 
I'm a country fan and I do enjoy some of Hank's music, but I wasn't SUPER excited about seeing him in person; the radio is just fine. 
Hey, it's not like he's Dave Matthews or Adam Ant. 
Anyhoo, we had great seats and the show was good. He's almost 70 and is still kicking. Which is probably a miracle considering the life he's lead.


This was probably out 497th concert together. 






























At one point I sat down to give my feet a rest, but it was all good-I could watch the entire show via the guy in front of me who recorded it on his phone. :) 

It was a sea of Rednecks in the arena. While I do enjoy a good redneck, this might have been too many at once. *giggle giggle* 



On Saturday we spent the night at our little condo on the bay and took a walk to the beach to see the sunset. 
It was a bit overcast and the sun was hiding behind the clouds. But, still beautiful!


Another fabulous weekend in the books. 
XOXO


3 comments:

  1. Hank is good on the radio. I will leave him there and not search him out. 😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Small doses of Hank, Jr. are fine. But I'm not sure I would want to hear an entire concert. The rest of the trip looks fabulous. Few things are better than a day at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fine way of explaining, and fastidious paragraph to obtain information on the topic of my
    presentation topic, which i am going to convey in university.

    ReplyDelete

You read it, now share your thoughts.