Pages

April 29, 2019

Da' weekend and Da' boat

The Coach purchased a new boat. He's been waiting on it for about four months. He picked out everything from the paint color, the upholstery to the stitching in the upholstery. It's HIS baby.



Quite the Coachy  catchy name, huh?

Every time I get on a friends boat or the Coach mentioned a new boat my first question is: 
Does it have a potty?
Potty good.
NO POTTY, BAD.

Well, this has a potty. 

I mean, it has a flip up lid with a bucket/toilet seat. 
Although I'd prefer a nice enclosed space with a bidet. 
Beggers can't be choosers. 


We took a nice ride from Naples all the way to Cape Romano to see the Dome houses. I know I've written about them before, but they are just SO cool to see with such an interesting history. 
They used to be on land and people lived in them in the 80's-90's. 




When I blogged about them in 2017, there were two more structures out of the water. I'm sure Hurricane Irma didn't help much. Or the fact that we all used so much aqua net in the 80's. 
It was a fantastic day and we saw gobs of dolphins. I'm still a little peeved that I don't have one as a pet, but I'm not finished asking either. 

Later that night we had a fantastic dinner/wine pairing with 8 of our friends.

I love the weekends so much, I really wish I could have more of them.
XOXO




7 comments:

  1. I bet that boat is going to be a lot of fun this summer. I am impressed that it has a potty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Oh the weather there looks amazing - pretty much the weather looks amazing anywhere right now from my home in Chicago. It snowed on Satruday - like a ton, or at least a ton for almost May. Enjoy the boat and the potty, although I don't think I could put that to use. No privacy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coach got himself one neat boat. I imagine you'll get a lot of use out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoy hours of fun and relaxing on the sea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't want to be on a boat for a long time without a potty either. But crazy me, I like things like DOORS. Yikes. Kind of open air there. lol But I know you will make many memories and enjoy many fun days on the water.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys are going to have so much fun on that boat!! Enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool boat and I wish many happy adventures for the both of you on it! The open air toilet, hmmm...I think I migh ask for some kind of teepee set up to unfold and cover me up...if there are friends aboard. Have a blessed weekend, and above all, be safe and have fun!! on your new boat!

    ReplyDelete

You read it, now share your thoughts.