Pages

May 02, 2014

My talents will never cease to amaze you.


 A few months ago someone mentioned to me that hula hooping burns calories and after a few weeks of daily hooping you'll resemble a super model...minus the crabby face and cocaine addiction.

So, I purchased one from here-I got the 3lb version and I've been using it when I workout at home.
(Lets not share this with the peeps at my old people gym, they might get jelly that I still have my original hips)

It's actually fun and easy to do while watching the boob tube. After a few days, I was able to go both directions. I know. I too was impressed with myself. I can do 15-20 minutes easily.
I shot a quick video just in case you didn't believe I'm a professional hooper now.


The bad news is I'm not resembling a super model, although I've perfected the crabby/hungry face.
The good news is I've been approached by 1 circus and 2 carnivals for side work.
Suz the Hellacious Hooper….coming to a town near you.

So, have you hooped lately?


Have a great weekend!!

16 comments:

  1. You are awesome! I've heard about hula hooping as a workout, but never tried it. Not sure if I could still hoop...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was good at hula hooping when I was a kid....I would probably break apart these days! Good for you. Happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've also heard it's 'good' to hula hoop. It's even on a Wii workout. So I've done it on the Wii...so air hooping counts, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i had to find this post from one of my blogger pals. she began hooping a while ago and has done SO well with her exercise, weight loss, and TALENT! :)

    http://cornerofcatsmind.blogspot.com/2013/03/im-not-taking-this-lying-down.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How awesome is she???? VERY.
      Well, now I've got to up my game a bit. :) Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  5. I own a hoop and need to get hooping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely need to start do that! You are just so talented Suze!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't even hula hoop when I was a kid. I'm pretty sure there's no way I could do it now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well call me impressed! I can't hula hoop at all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL Not only can you Hula Hoop, but you can do it while you video tape!! AMAZING :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm definitely impressed. I could never get the hula hoop to cooperate many years ago when it was the newest craze. This time around I'll just be in awe of your talent. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well--they say that we always should try to do exercise that we enjoy.... Sounds like you have a winner there... AND--if you can work in the carnival also on the side, WELL---that's even better....Just think what interesting characters you will meet working in the carnival or circus... You would NEVER run out of blog topics!!!!! ha

    I enjoy walking ---so that is the extent of my exercise these days....
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shoop-shoop Hula-Hoop! Remember that jingle from the commercials?
    You look like a model to me :)
    TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I DO hoop! I might not be thin, but I have a waist :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow. Very impressed!!! I've been thinking about getting one...does that count?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool! I loved to hula hoop as a kid. Wonder if I can still do it with old lady hips?

    ReplyDelete

You read it, now share your thoughts.