Pages

May 16, 2014

I wish I knew how to repurpose her.

Yes, I've taken my recycling quest to a whole new level.
Don't be jelly that I'm the recycling queen. 
Being jealous, well, that is not attractive
Even Maisy can't help but show it. NOT pretty Maisy!
I've been a busy….well, you can fill that in. 
Busy. 
Many projects swirling in my head.
Many projects happening.
Many projects on my pinterest page that might be happening soon. 
So many thoughts swirling in my head. Most of them are good thoughts and that is a good thing.

I'm not able to visit as much or post as much….
but I will catch up with ya'll soon. 
I swear.
Which is rare for me to actually swear…since you know I'm an angel!
HA!
Have a great weekend!




14 comments:

  1. Pinterest projects! I hope you'll share :-)
    I'll take your orange cat you've recycled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the projects you're working on or dreaming about. Love Pinterest, but it's a black hole of time suck for me. ;-) I never just look real quick, before I know it, I've been looking at things for an hour...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at the yawn on that cat ~ my sentiments exactly about getting busy. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with the cat there! I know your creations will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to repurpose my two cats. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sound busy as a bee. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute photos! Anxious to see what you are working on.
    Closing on the house is Mon. Moving on Wed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Share your projects! That last photo gave me a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You definitely have a lot going on, but I'm sure you'll manage everything very well. We can't wait to hear all about your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  10. let me know how i can help!!!! willing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know you can recycle your orange cats at my house!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You always make me smile, I love that!

    ReplyDelete

You read it, now share your thoughts.