Pages

March 21, 2014

Where the hookers enter and sleeping on the safe side.

While walking the streets of Boston we couldn't avoid this sign. 

 Lo and I were wondering where the "special" hookers were supposed to enter….I'm not insinuating we were entering in either entrance. 


Did I ever mention that Lolo was a very active toddler? When I say active, I mean hyperactive. 
There was a time that I thought she would be an only child; she drove me so nutty that even my uterus was nervous. 
What I wouldn't have given to have had a seatbelt on her bed back then. 
Our hotel room in Boston had a king bed so we ordered up a rollaway because Lo hasn't slept in our bed since she was born. 
She thought the 'seat belt' was to keep her from falling out the window. 

Heck, it wouldn't hurt….but she isn't as hyper as she used to be. Thank.the.good.Lord.


If you laughed at either of those, then my work here is done. 

Wishing you a happy weekend, may it be low on hookers and crossing my fingers you aren't strapped down. 

Oh, wait, that just turned my blog from G to PG 13....the ratings these days!


XOXO



18 comments:

  1. Too funny. A lot of parents probably wish they could tie their child in at night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The belt. Oh.my.word. Sometimes I needed one of those to keep my kids in their beds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would have definitely been cracking up over the hooker entrance ha! i am also rolling at miss lo strapping herself into bed haha...have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i did like the 'general hooker'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i definitely laughed ;) no worries there!! your job is toooo easy!! have a WARM weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always manage to make me laugh out loud. Thank you for that!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! What hotel did you stay in?

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha, your work here is done! I think the reason they are called hookers is because the lady followers of General Hooker's army had to be called something....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for starting my weekend with some wide smiles. I hope you have a good one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have made me smile. How you think of these things is beyond me. You and my husband would be a pair to have in a room together. He finds puns in everything and you find humor.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very big smiles!
    I'm pretty sure hooker is G rated these days. The principal of one of the high schools here is.....wait for it....Dr. Hooker. Oh, and the best part? His wife, Mrs. Hooker, is the principal at my kids' elementary school.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those straps could be fun.... if only the bed had included a set of handcuffs, then it would be PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. HILARIOUS! I love general hookers. Special ones? Not so much! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  14. That sign...totally weird. Seems like somebody would have questioned that before it went up. Klasses up the joint tho...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I laughed at both! Love that picture of Lo! Silly girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You just crack me up! Thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I did get quite a laugh! I thought I was looking at a hospital for hookers at first. I thought, well I'm sure they all need one for rehab. I shouldn't say that. When my daughter was little we watched "Hook," with Robin Williams and Julia Roberts. The little girl told Hook, "You're just a mean old man without a mommy." So when she would talk about someone on the street drunk, I'd say, "He's just a sad man without a mommy. When the girls at school were mean to her I'd say, she's just a sad little girl without a daddy." It was usually true. How did I go there?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Some how your blog updates were not showing up on my reader....I am way behind! Love the "general" hooker entrance.

    ReplyDelete

You read it, now share your thoughts.