Pages

September 27, 2013

Is There A Cure For BS?


Remember my trip to Sarasota? 
Of course you do.

The Coach and I thoroughly enjoyed the Art Museum portion of the Ringling compound.
 {huge-impressive!}

BUTT  I stopped when I saw this life-size busty sculpture of myself.
I mean this busty of myself. 
Wait. 
I don't know what it is. 
But when I saw her I said: 
Hey, I don't remember modeling for this!
The Coach said: I can see this will be on the blog. 

Then I walked around her backside and realized it wasn't me after all. 
This woman was afflicted with NBS. 
{No Butt Syndrome}
I am afflicted with the opposite of NBS.

I have BS. 

This guy could not believe the conversation happening right in front of him. 
Plus, since he can only see the front side of my bust  likeness, he was bug eyed. 

Are you or your loved ones suffering from BS as well?
I suppose I could get out and work on my BS....I'll think about it. 

Wishing you a great weekend...whether you have NBS or BS.


XOXO




13 comments:

  1. I think I'm suffering from BS as well... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I used to have BS.. but it was CUTE BS. Now it hangs low and just follows me everywhere I go to taunt me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang that is a big boobed statue lady. You're welcome for me pointing out the obvious. And my obvious class in the process. LOL It seems it was probably one of those things you felt weird for staring at but couldn't look away.My bootie is all but gone, with the rest of my extra weight. Woot. : ) Happy Friday!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I am always guaranteed fun photos and a BIG laugh here !!
    Thanks for the share :))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fact that Coach predicted this posting! And what a lush, gorgeous creature she is (you are), BS or no BS. As for me, most of my ballast is in the bottom of the boat, not the top. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, my name is MISSY! Thanks for the giggles today! Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How I just love you, you always make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! I'm pretty average. Except when I was pregnant. Then I could've set a tray on the BS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too funny! Only you could stand in the presence of those amazing huge paintings by the Dutch Masters and come away with the NBS of the fat lady.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now I can say that woman has my legs...but it stops there...I have no hips or belly or bustiness...those could be my arms...though.

    You're too funny...glad you had such a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought "BS" stood for something else when I first looked at your title! Apparently me and all of my sisters suffer from it...CH said he could tell whether it was one of my sisters by looking at their butt.

    ReplyDelete

You read it, now share your thoughts.