Pages

August 21, 2009

Fill in the _____.

Colleen posted this little meme and I thought it was cute. So here goes. Feel free to do it as well, ya know if you have nothing life altering to do in the next few minutes.


My roommate and I once: argued about listening to country music in the morning vs pop/techno music. It was 1986. I won.


Never in my life have I: opened food in the grocery store and ate it while shopping. see, I do have some restraint.


High school was: horrible. Please don’t make me ever do it again.


When I’m nervous: I feel like I am going to have diarrhea. :o


My hair: dark blonde.


When I was 5: I wanted to have a small convertible sports car. And join the circus. And be named Kelly. In that order.


When I turn my head left: I see things on my left side?


I should be: exercising.


By this time next year: I hope I am still here and exercising.


I have a hard time understanding: non-caring and cruel people.


You know I like you if: I laugh a LOT.


My ideal breakfast is: Leftover dinner.


If you visit my home town: You must visit the beach and the pier. And me.


If you spend the night at my house: You will have a nice guest bedroom and perhaps some animals sleeping with you.


The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: Elephants!


Last night I: I tried to get caught up on my tivo’d episodes of ‘Curb your Enthusiasm.’ ahhhh….I love Larry David. Funny people make this world go 'round.


A better name for me would be: Supreme Commander of domestic affairs. But 'Mrs Lottery winner' would be nice too.


I’ve been told I look like: Goldie Hawn (15 lbs ago)


If I could have any car, it would be: an Audi A8. (I don’t usually like foreign cars, but for this one, I would suffer)


024


But I would still need one of these to carry the all the kids and their stuff. I prefer both of them to be white. thankyouverymuch.


5035_st0640_046


I don’t ask for much, do I ?

21 comments:

  1. Leftover dinner for breakfast?? Is that left over from highschool too:) Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I would prefer leftover dinner for breakfast too...and many times, that is what I have!! Have a great weekend. When do your girls go to school? ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a friend that had an Audi - it was SWEET!! He let me drive it once. I went a little too fast. But it was the car's fault - that thing just begged to be driven fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flying elephants? I'd love to see a dog fly...JJ tries, but can't master it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! You do look like Goldie Hawn! That's it. That was bugging me for so long :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm partial to Mrs. Lottery winner myself. Halfsies?

    ReplyDelete
  7. yep, I can see Goldie Hawn. SHE could use another 15lbs tho'.
    :-))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! And your favorite breakfast and my favorite breakfast should be friends. Leftovers = yum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHA! i love to hear your brain work :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. audi makes some cute cars alright, mmm hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was fun to read.
    You, Gregg & David, all with your Audi dreams. And since you are an environmentalist, you must be dreaming of the diesel version (available & seen all over Europe), as Gregg is, right? XO

    ReplyDelete
  12. YOU make me laugh, love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Girlie, I cannot believe you have never 'sampled' something at the grocery store. I always sample a grape before buying them --since we like SWEET grapes.

    I wouldn't buy an American made car if my life depended on it--especially Gen. Motors. I've had Toyotas for years --and they are reliable and get great gas mileage. Our Prius is the BEST!!!! And we are helping the environment!!!

    How 'bout seeing rhino's fly????? ha ha

    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree with you -- leftover dinner makes a great breakfast. That brings back memories of my bachelor days! I pretend not to know Betsy when she's sampling grapes in the grocery store!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This was a very cute and enjoyable read. I love your choice in cars! I saw a car the other day with Reese's Peanut Butter Cup advertising all over it - now that looked like me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Since I can no longer blog I will play your meme here:
    My roommate and I once put a store mannequin in another roommate's bed.

    Never in my life have I gotten a traffic ticket.

    High school was mostly okay.

    When I’m nervous cannot sleep.

    My hair is: freshly cut.

    When I was 5: my dad told me there was no Santa Claus.

    When I turn my head left: my neck crackles.

    I should be: folding laundry.

    By this time next year I will be: one year older.

    I have a hard time understanding: why people don't use their F*^#ing turn signals!!!!

    You know I like you if: I share my chocolate with you.

    My ideal breakfast is: Leftover dinner!!!!

    If you visit my home town you must: go for a bike ride with me.

    If you spend the night at my house you will: have to arm wrestle for a bedroom when all the kids are home.

    The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: Pigs!

    Last night I: made 20 little name tags for the first day of kindergarten.

    A better name for me would be: She who does not sleep.

    I’ve been told I look like: my kids.

    If I could have any car, it would be: 1963 VW Microbus in pristine condition.

    Happy Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You do realise the damage a flying elephant could do to unsuspecting people below... SPLATTT!

    LOL!

    Lovely post, made me smile and nod :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. No. you really do not ask for much. Not much at all : )

    I love your dream car. My brother in law had an audi. It was a sweet ride : ).

    I am glad you won the argument with your roomate in 1986! That makes me feel better. I was 10 in 1986.

    I would LOVE to see an elephant fly also. Please let me know when it happens, Ms. Lottery Winner!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I know if I lived there or if you lived here, we would be the best, best, best of buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOL! You are too funny!
    Hope Ozzie is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Funny post! You do look kinda like Goldie Hawn!

    ReplyDelete

You read it, now share your thoughts.