Pages

May 27, 2012

Sadness

R.I.P Sasha Fierce. 

My heart hurts...and it's my own fault.
I forgot to close the screen door on Friday night. I know that She is most active at night...but I was so busy being me. She exited the lanai during the night....and on Sunday morning *something* ended her life.

I awoke to major activity out in the yard at 4:30 a.m, I went outside to see if I could break up whatever it was {it was pitch black}....and when I went out there...the activity ceased. I figured all was well. 
But it wasn't. 


We are not sure what *it* was. The Coach found her in the middle of the yard and gave her a proper burial.
I did not want to know the gory details...
Bless her little 'messed up, semi-feral, cute as a button, stray cat' heart.
We tried to give her a good life. Sometimes trying doesn't cut it.
I know I can't save the world...but I at least wanted to save her.

In her next life, she will be a big, bold bad ass lioness.


{{Comments are off....because what can anyone say??}}

No comments:

Post a Comment

You read it, now share your thoughts.