Pages

October 14, 2018

The birthday boy #53

Where would I be right now if not for him?
I don't even want to think about it.
We've practically grown up together...I met him before I had teeth.
Ok, I might have had a few.



I was just about to turn 18 when we had a chance meeting/date. {it was blind actually}
I think the good Lord knew I needed some stability in my life; some normalcy. Well, not 100% normal, that would be NO fun.
I got all that and more.
I've got an amazing family.




Happy 53rd birthday to my favorite person
My main squeeze.
My blessing.

XOXOXO


3 comments:

  1. ...WOW, 53 is a kid these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to that wonderful man of yours...... You two are PERFECT together.... Just look at the girls you raised.... Awesome.

    You are just a baby at age 53....... I have a son who is older than that!!!!!! ha

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Coach! You have a wonderful family, but I suspect you already know that.

    ReplyDelete

You read it, now share your thoughts.