Pages

December 19, 2014

Willy Nilly Friday-It's almost the big day!




1)
I read on Pinterest regarding forced bulbs (paper whites). 
Well, if you know me, I'm all about forcing my opinion things. 
Next time, I'll up the amount of bulb forcing so I can up the amount of my game. 


2)
 Who is ready for Cookies?
And by cookies, I'm talking about candles.
I keep {tasty} candles in our cookie jar...gets the sugar starved kids every time!


3)
Look who was able to shed his lampshade cone! He's looking as handsome as ever.
We received the pathology report from the Dr; not good, we'll discuss later.  
Right now he's a happy camper!


4)
I might just put out a plate of tomatoes for Santa!

5)
Our kitchen pig gets it!

Linking up with Tanya and friends today. 
Have a lovely weekend!

Around Roanoke
XOXO


14 comments:

  1. Oh, how I wish we still had home grown tomatoes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your forced paper whites look great! So far I've never tried that, I can't even get my amaryllis to bloom. Glad your baby was able to get rid of the cone of shame, but sorry to hear the results were bad. Love the idea of draping some lights around your chalk plate and the pig is awesome. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( about the pathology report

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do all sorts of fun decorating - - - like the lights matching the pig. Great idea about a place to store candles! I really like that. soo sooo very very sorry about the dog's report. Hopefully you get to enjoy Christmas before dealing anymore with the vet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet baby. glad he's happy for now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'm sorry that the pathology report is not good :-(

    If I had a cookie candle, I would eat cookies. All day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sad to hear about the pathology report... Glad he's happy now though.. AND--I'm sure you will keep him as happy and pain-free as possible for as long as possible. Bless his heart....AND bless your hearts, all of the family.

    I would love some home-grown tomatoes this time of year... Thanks for sending some.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending hugs to Ozzie and lots of love. Your Christmas décor is lovely. Wishing you all a blessed Christmas. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so sorry to hear about the bad news. But so glad Ozzie is looking so good and feeling so well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tomato plants at Christmas...look at my blog and the snow on the ground! Oh gosh, your poor dog, what is going on?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Candles in the cookie jar- LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your platter and your paperwhites. Hope you have a merry Christmas...looks like the dog will. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Suz, I sent you my new email address. Chk your spam folder. Mildred

    ReplyDelete
  14. sorry i'm so late visiting the willy nilly link up! i need to check on those forced bulbs...love the kitchen pig and i am so sad about oz's report....now off to see if you have any more news on our guy...love him!

    ReplyDelete

You read it, now share your thoughts.