Pages

November 06, 2013

Photobombers.....always in the wrong place at the right time.

Linds and I went to the beach last week to capture some 'senior' photos.
It's a bonus that we live fairly close to the beach especially when someone leaves their keys ON the beach....and you don't notice until you are BACK home again.
{they were at least on an old dock pole and NOT in the sand}

Ironically when we approached the beach to retrieve the keys it was pitch black....and a BLACK cat sprung out in front of us....when did cats start hanging out at the beach?
Hello----this was the day before Halloween!

No matter...I didn't whine or cry or even pout. Even though I was tired from a busy week and a full day at work and no one had fed me dinner yet.

I DID capture some great shots of my girl....which will be hidden in a vault for a while.
BUT, I will share this one with the rudest paddleboarder ever.
Yeah, that guy is totally not getting a Christmas card from me. 

15 comments:

  1. Alright, when it's time for our girls to have senior pictures made, you are hired. :-) Since we don't have a beach nearby we'll have to figure out a different backdrop though... On the plus side we won't have any rude paddle boarders photo bombing your great shots. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I leap like that every time I go to the beach, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOw that is an amazing shot. Glass the keys were redeemed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's still a great shot!!!! Perhaps you could Photoshop him out?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still an amazing shot....hellowwwww Photoshop! Maybe you can fix him right out'a there. ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I don't DO photoshop. But I did get some great photo's sans the paddle boarders.

      Delete
  6. so cute. even with mr. intruder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS shot of a gorgeous girl!!! I never would have even noticed the photo bomber if you hadn't pointed it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a terrific shot. I look just like that when I jump too!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. How many years does it take to be able to split your legs like that - - - all the way to the front and back?!!! I am jealous of that flexibility!!! Beautiful pic! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow---what a fantastic photo. Your daughter is just gorgeous in every way.... I wouldn't have even noticed the people in the photo... You need my Photo Shop program where you can zap out things like that.

    Glad you found your keys. Glad that black cat didn't bring you any bad luck!!!
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO beautiful! I want to see the otherrrrssss (said in my best whiney voice ever)!

    ReplyDelete
  12. THAT is a fantastic photo, bomber or not! You have skillz, Suz - and so does your ballerina-model!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am totally coming to break into the vault!!!

    ReplyDelete

You read it, now share your thoughts.