Pages

April 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom. (aka: Grandma Bev)

 

It is my Moms birthday today!!

It seems like it was her big day just this time last year..funny how that happens.

Last year I wrote a great post about all the great things she has accomplished, besides raising awesome kids. (yes, one of those kids was ME)

Most folks were stunned by her gun shooting skills. I won’t go into her driving skills, cause this is supposed to be positive.  (I kid. not)

Happy Birthday Mom!!

Who knew you were a movie star back in the day?

Mom HS picture

Roses are pink

Violets are blue

You are special

And we love you.

 

Lame?

Ok, here goes another

P1020871

Roses are red

Daisies are yellow

I wish I could buy

You a rich Latin fellow.

 

Wait, that's not proper.

Replace BUY with FIND.  That is proper.

P1030066

One more try….

 

Roses are red

Gardenia's are white

I hope you get

Some wine cake tonight.

 

Better?

I am no poet. In case you didn’t know it.

 

Happy birthday to my favorite Mom in the world, from your favorite daughter in the world.

 DSCN2609

Oh, and from your favorite granddaughters, son in law and boxers too.

P1030523

P1020879

They all said to tell you: Heeeyyyyyyy!!

Big smooches From FL to GA!!!!

17 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday wishes to your beautiful Mother! I can see that you and your daughters get your beauty from her. I enjoyed all these happy family photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Mom!! Your favorite daughter is also one of my favorite bloggers. You done good!

    Suz, I adore that family portrait! THAT is a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to a special lady.
    Enjoy your times together. ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday from the other coast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your mom! Oh, those pics are precious. Love all of the happiness that's on every face, and your poems are VERY clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday!!! What cute pix. Your mom is a very special lady with a very special family! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her. I am so glad you get to be her daughter. Happy Birthday to Suz's mom! May all your dreams come true this year. Especially the one about the hot latin : ) That would be spectacular for sure. I know your Mom is a gem...because look at you Suz-A-Palooza!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to your mom! Hope she has many more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bev - I hope you are having a wonderful birthday! Thank you for bringing such an amazing (and FUNNY!) daughter into the world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy birthday to your sweet looking mama! she is SO CUTE! and you look alot like her!

    nice pictures, suz...

    and your girls look like you who looks like your mOm who looks like gramma!

    i hope you all had a happy celebration!

    did she get prezzies? good ones and lots of them i hope.

    i love your poems..


    c

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday, Suz's Mommy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so So SO Sweet!!! Happy Birthday to Bev.

    That movies star picture looks like you too. She can't disown you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday to your Mom...
    Her daughter is da' bomb!
    She looks sweet as Suz,
    Happy Birthday to youse.

    Oh geez, leave me alone.

    Your Mom is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh! Happy, happy birthday Busy Bee's mom! Wine is fine, it's good for the heart - enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday to you lovely mother. What a fantastic family shot! Is there any cake left?
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope your mother had a wonderful birthday. I know she enjoyed your post.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Better late than never, as they say. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your mom.

    ReplyDelete

You read it, now share your thoughts.