Pages

October 16, 2019

Too much of a good thing keeps Suz happy.


I've been on a cottage cheese and pineapple kick lately. Every darn day. 


Breakfast? Sure. 

Snack? Hells yeah!


Dinner? Suz, you might need SOME variety in your life.  



***
One of the awesome gifts that the Coach procured for my birthday this year is flower delivery from The Bougs. You might recall he gifted this to me a few Christmas's ago and I loved it so much.
So, Suz gets flowers delivered every 2 weeks. 
Why, yes, I am a spoiled little brat thank you very much. And no, I'm not going to feel bad about that either.      *removes hands from hips and moves on*


If you know me at all, which I'm sure you do, I love having fresh flowers in the house. If I can't have them, I'll cut some stuff from the yard and bring it in. Weeds, flowers, tree branches, poison ivy. Some lessons are hard learned. 

Most of the bougs that come are so large that I have to split them into two or more vases; what a daunting job I have. 
 {I don't always watch Ellen, but when I do, I'm cooking dinner}




























In the words of my Grandma, "IT LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE DIED!"



























Gerbera daisies and eucalyptus. It smells like a spa in here!






























The white roses lasted nearly forever. 16 days. That's almost forever, right? 


What a sweet and thoughtful gift from my one and only. I'm gonna have to pay him back with something special....hmmmm....dinner and a movie? A day of fishing? A day of me not asking him any questions? Goodness...he's hard to shop for!

Anyone else have anything they're digging lately?  

14 comments:

  1. We love fresh pineapple and cottage cheese, too.
    Oh, the flowers are such a thoughtful gift. I've never seen such gorgeous roses!
    I am digging the cooler weather today!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy your fall days!! The flowers are such a sweet gift.

      Delete
  2. I heard pear with cottage cheese is pretty good too, and your flowers look so beautiful you lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love anything fruit, cottage cheese not so much but fresh flowers every two weeks, yeah I could get used to that! I'm not complaining though, my husband spoils me plenty and like yours, he too is hard to shop for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Men are tough and simple at the same time. :)

      Delete
  4. I have . . . wait for it . . . never tried cottage cheese. I have shared my limited exposure to food as a kid, right. Anyway the look of it and the texture do not appeal to me, but embarrassing to admit I have not eaten it. Love me some pineapple though. Those flowers are amazing!! I do not think I would have enough vases. Yep, that's why I never have flowers around the house. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't know what you're missing. I didn't have guacamole until I was in my 40's because it looked 'gross' to me....I wasted too many years not enjoying it. :)

      Delete
  5. Those flowers from Coach are beautiful. Betsy has to settle for a single rose each morning from our yard, but she seems to enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A rose each day adds up to a lot of bouquets!!

      Delete
  6. What an incredibly thoughtful and loving gift! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. That was a really great gift. I also love the worm and the leaf. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the flowers. Lately I'm digging apples cored and stuffed with peanut butter. The NC mountain apple harvest was fantastic this year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely to get flowers like that! My husband sent me flowers every day for two weeks years ago... Oh yeah he was making up for being in the doghouse, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

You read it, now share your thoughts.