Pages

January 16, 2015

Willy Nilly Friday~Ain't no sunshine like your sunshine.


Joining Tanya and friends sharing 5 willy nilly thoughts, pics or whatevers.


1)
Cocoa VS coconut.
It bothers me that Cocoa contains an A, but if you want coconut, you lose the A.
That makes Suzanne nutty. 


2)
I found the time to update my chalk plate. I love pinterest; that's where I steal ideas from. 
I'm an idea stealer. 
Not to be confused with a Pittsburgh Steeler. 


3)
We're painting the craft room this weekend. I've been in search for the perfect white that's not so white, but not so NOT white either. Is that too much to ask for?
I finally decided on a color, purchased two gallons and THEN the Coach shared his disapproval after seeing the sample swatch on the wall.
Aye caramba. 


4)
I'd love to give a happy update regarding Ozzie, but I can't. We're dealing with a.lot.of.stuff. 
{The Dr.s feel confident that he can get through it}
We don't usually keep dog beds in the mudroom/hallway, but he was going down quickly and needed a soft landing. 
I'm eversothankful that business is going well so that we can afford good health care for him. 
Prayers are appreciated. 


5)
Wishing you all a fabulous weekend doing something worthwhile with people/critters you adore.
Hey, YOU are my sunshine.

XOXO


Around Roanoke


19 comments:

  1. I hate picking out paint colors and finding the perfect 'neutral', no matter what 'color' you want, is hard work. Depends on a million things...light, things in the room. Bleh. Makes my head hurt. But seeing your poor pup makes my heart hurt. I've been there. Seems we walk the tightrope..going ok..and then fall into the 'not ok' category in a flash. Praying for a steady recovery for Ozzie boy. Hugs and love, my friend! And if you need to vent about how hard it is to be a doggie caregiver, I'm here. : ) Only I have a cat. But still : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very best wishes to Ozzie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 But you gain a NUT! Nuts are good.
    #2 I'm a GREAT stealer.
    #3 Who's craft room is it?
    #4 Sorry to hear this.
    #5 I am? Really?
    Tom The Backroads Traveller

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures of Ozzie steals my heart...hoping and praying he gets well. Going to read farther down to see the whole story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'll definitely keep Ozzie (and you) in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Ozzie!!!! I'm sending you both lots of good, healthy thoughts for a quick recovery.

    The street in Sarasota that leads to the opera house is Cocoanut...with an A. It drives me totally crazy to see the sign. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Pinterest too. Are we following each other there? I can never remember. Hope Ozzie recovers well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh poor Ozzie. I really hope he gets well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Still sending positive thoughts for Ozzie. And for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your chalk plate is looking good! :-) I know what you mean about choosing paint colors...always a challenge! Hope Ozzie is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a chalk plate you could decorate for me... It's just a short little trip this way. :-) Sorry to hear about Ozzie, I do hope he'll get better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your chalk plate! I hope that Ozzie will continue to get better.
    Thanks for stopping by today and your nice comments,
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  13. Poor, sweet Ozzie. My heart hurts for him!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw, poor, sweet Ozzie. I'm keeping him in my prayers.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  15. you know ozzie has all my prayers...i'm so happy too that you are able to provide for him...my heart breaks for what he and you are dealing with...still love your sense of humor "not to be confused with a pittsburgh steller" haha...and yes, i never thought about the A in cocoa but not in coconut.... :) thank you for linking! hope oz had a better weekend. <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. you are my sunshine, too :) your plate looks fantastical!!! oh those pups... you have your hands full! never mind your people!!! painting the craft room? did you make your guests help?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So very sorry about Ozzie. Love and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sending BIG positive thoughts and prayers. XO

    ReplyDelete

You read it, now share your thoughts.