Pages

January 16, 2013

Another crotch surprise....and why PETA will be contacting me.

I don't know how long it has been there, just growing and growing.  This time in the crotch of our ornamental guava tree. I caught a glimpse of it's purple-ness out of the corner of my eye on Monday. 
This made me giddy. I wish every Monday held a sweet surprise like that.
Our little secret surprise resides just above the dog that I've come to neglect.

I love him, but I've kinda ignored him too.
Poor Bartholomew!
After I went back and saw a few posts with him in his glory, I am determined to bring him back to where he should be. Such a loyal little pup he is.
See, he is so like me, he tells everyone to "Plant a tree"! Unlike me though, he leaves out the 'dammit' at the end!

Have a green and happy Wednesday!
XOXO

18 comments:

  1. thanks for the smile. that is a pretty surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That look on Cocoa's face reminds me that I NEED a puppy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Cocoa girl. Looks like our Izzy girl. The boxer head tilt too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW---love your pretty purples!!!! What a neat surprise....

    Yes---Mr. Bartholomew needs some love... I'm sure you will bring him back to life!!!!!

    That Cocoa is a beauty..
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pretty purple surprise.

    Bartholomew is looking "nekkid!" Put some clothes on that boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good thing that orchid is growing in your tree - if it was here, it would be drowning right right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun surprise! It's so cold and foggy and ICK outside right now, I can't imagine any fun surprises around here :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you sure you didn't put that flower in the crotch yourself? (ha, ha!)
    The big question: Will it be deflowered??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. There seems to be no limit to the surprises you find around your house. I'm sure you will soon have Bartholomew back to his former glory.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wonder if it's warm enough to do that with my orchids here--it is quite the fun surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  11. First it was "raising the bed" and now "crotch surprise." I can only imagine the hits you might be getting from the weirdos. Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww, so cute, both of them!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. The topiary is so cool. I wondered how they had eyes!


    ReplyDelete
  16. Great scenario and so lovely. i thing we should be there.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your friend sounds super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous flower and super cute doggies!

    ReplyDelete

You read it, now share your thoughts.