Pages

January 15, 2020

You can ring my bell anytime.

On our last night in Mexico, they held a beautiful dinner and awards presentation in the Zen area of the resort; jungle-ish as opposed to beach-ish. The Coach and I were so impressed by the event planners' set-up. Yesterday, this had been an open grassy area where we took a picture of the entire group of attendees via drone.
Then on this night, it was a gorgeous setting with a huge tent, lights, fabulously decorated tables; we were both thinking "wedding for Lolo". 

Although, it's more 'over the top' than she wants; we loved the ethereal feel with all the greenery, white stemmed flowers and floating lights and candles everywhere.





Shadow much? 


They had these 'ring bell for champagne' signs in the cocktail area before you entered the dining area. I was all 'ring for what? I don't even like champagne, but I do enjoy an activity'!



HOW flipping clever is that? There were champagne angels behind the wall that handed out glasses after you rang the bell.
I need this, but for wine
and in my family room.
Of course, I'd have to replace the bell too often because of wear and tear.

It was a great end of our long weekend. Until next time Mexico!



10 comments:

  1. This looks entirely too fancy for my tastes, but it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That WOULD be a beautiful place for a wedding. I would take ice cream behind my magic wall. How fun was that? So multiple hands appeared at once?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beautiful!!! The ring bell for champagne made me laugh! That's kind of neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ernie-sometimes one hand would appear, sometimes multiple. They had their 'own personality' while waiting for the bell to ring too-so cute and clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what beautiful table settings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you. It just screams WEDDING! What a lovely evening.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so nice to dress up and go some place fancy a couple of times a year. It is even better when you really enjoy yourself. After all the work you did at Christmas, you two really deserved to be waited on for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how lovely! That looks too divine.

    ReplyDelete

You read it, now share your thoughts.