Pages

January 10, 2019

Me, complaining about good things.

I don't usually make resolutions, but this year I am resolution-ing to update the blog more often.

C'mon 2019

I got a new iPhone and Ipad...and I really don't like either one. Apparently, I'm hard to please.
I lost almost all my contacts moving from my old phone to the new one, which is really unusual for Apple. (I was backed up in the cloud, wherever the heck that is)
Also, I lost a precious voicemail from my Mom that I'd been saving for four years.
I found out that you can actually email yourself voicemails....so don't do what I did.

The Ipad seems to NOT enjoy my touch. It's appalled at my touch actually.
I'm working on being friendlier to it so it will actually respond to my digits.

***

We had a little post-birthday dinner for Lindsay and my inlaws at True Kitchen. (Lolo had to work)
I love that place and my 23 year old girlie.




 ***

The Coach purchased paddleboards for us this Christmas.

I'm not going to go into the fact that I asked for Kayaks and said that paddleboarding was not 'relaxing at all' and it's 'hard work'.
Wait, I just went there.
Anyhoo, we are the proud owners of two deluxe paddleboards that we can use at our little condo on the bay.

After our first outing, the Coach declared that it's harder than it appears after he landed in the bay twice.

It's like he wants me to say "I told you so."

Isn't marriage the best?

I'm pretty good at it, but again, it's not easy and it's work staying upright; it's all in the core baby.
I'm (not so) patiently waiting for the outing where dolphins and a few manatees approach my board and become my lifelong friends. Is that too much to ask for?

XOXO



9 comments:

  1. I don't make resolutions either, but I sure like yours!
    Beautiful family photo too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paddle boarding is hard! Trade those in for kayaks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzie, you are just too much! I just love you! You always make me laugh. I went looking for you and I found you. I lost my blog several months ago and I'm just finding everyone again. So, there you go. You're on my list again. I'm looking forward to catching up with my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear about your problems with your new devices, but I'm sure it won't be long until the dophins and manatees are flocking around your paddle board just to be near you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In summer we have a club that does yoga on their paddle boards in one of our lakes. And for people who are good at it, it does look effortless and easy. My fingers are often so cold I have to sit on my hands to make my touch devices respond. Check with the Apple store to see if they can recover your mom's voice mail. It's worth a try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think kayaking is hard! There's no way I could manage a paddle board!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love kayaking!! u know that. i am so sorry to hear of your apple issues ... i must say they are a technology that goes over my head!! way over!! i wish i had the answers ... i would think like u said if you were backed up to the cloud all would be a-okay??! but??! i know for me ... always long as i know my close people phone number and such like that i am great. i never did the touch thingy ... kind of scared me ... i just do a password. maybe u can find some young folks who know more?? that is what i would do ... smart young folks r genius! i am amazed by their texting skills as well. they are just to great! Happy NY!! ( ;

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't think I could paddleboard but I used to kayak and loved it. How awful that you lost your contacts and your mom's voice recording. That is pretty sad.
    I hope you have a great Sunday- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my...I could not paddleboard or kayak! I don't even swim! xo

    ReplyDelete

You read it, now share your thoughts.