Pages

December 11, 2017

This, That and The Other Thing


1) This

A few days after Thanksgiving I finally picked up the wishbone from the countertop and handed one side to the Coach.
Me: Lets do this.
Him: ohhhh, I don't like this because it means one of us will lose.
Me: It's ok, one of us will be a winner too.
We pulled it apart and we both lost.
Go figure.
We're both losers. :)

***


2) That
I'm finally back in Monarch butterfly business.
Hurricane Erma did a number on my garden and the butterflies that inhabited our yard.
Slowly but surely, my numbers are growing and some mornings I feel like Snow white.....monarchs flying all around me in the garden. It's a beautiful thing.

***

3) The Other Thing

Do you ever have a moment where you forget to spell the simplest of words? I've written Believe many many times.....but after a full day of Christmas decorating, it was beyond my comprehension.
I had a big giggle at my mistake and called it quits for that day.



I hope you are getting though this holiday season with all your wits about you....but if you're like me, you're completely out of wits and you get by on charm. :)





4 comments:

  1. When I saw your first photo, I thought it was SNOW!!!! I realize it is just your gorgeous countertop! You know how I love butterflies; YAY for you and your garden! You and Coach are both WINNERS in my book; two of the cutest, most in love folks I know and with huge HEARTS! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL- Bet that last spelling wouldn't fit in any crossword puzzle I have ever attempted. lol I don't think I have ever seen a wishbone split like that....makes you wonder about the turkey that was walking around with it in him....lol AND- NO LOSERS at your house!

    Hope you have a great night, Suz. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen a wishbone do that before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coach and you are both winners as far as I'm concerned! I'm glad your garden and the butterflies are recovering from the hurricane.

    ReplyDelete

You read it, now share your thoughts.