Pages

December 27, 2016

The birthday Girl~~She'll only turn 21 once!

I'm the worst blogger ever but I can't let the day pass without acknowledging one of the people who inspire my blog!
Our Linds turns 21 today!
She's such a feisty, fun, sassy and smart young lady! I'm proud to be her Mama!
 A lot of people say she's my mini-me....I truly believe she inherited my sassy gene. Poor thing.

 On her actual day of birth (the 27th) the Coach and I met her for lunch.....free ice cream?  Yes please.
She'll spend the evening with her friends and the next night we'll have a nice family dinner together.
Life is GOOD!

We're so blessed to have her in our life. Happy 21 baby doll!!!
XOXO


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on having a very beautiful Mini-Me. I hope she had a marvelous birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday linds! such cute pictures, especially the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and i hope you had a merry christmas and have a great 2017! and i hope you become a better blogger so i can visit more often! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy, Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun times! No doubt she had a blast.

    ReplyDelete

You read it, now share your thoughts.