Pages

October 21, 2016

What's happening?


I've really gotta get on the blog ball again! I fell off and it's hard to get back on ya know? 
I suppose I should shop for a flat ball. 




Cocoa doesn't like to look at the camera....she might be superstitious or rude. 


Callie lives in a very large house with lots of napping options. Her favorite place? The 24" in between the couch and the coffee table. Dogs are sweet. And weird. 


We had a little party last weekend. Kinda for the Coach's birthday and kinda because we haven't had a party in a while. I was going into party detox. It appears that I'm strangling him with my love. And I am. 


It was fun to have both my girlies here for the night. Linds is doing great in school and loves her job. (She's working at a juice bar and was just promoted to shift lead.) She's also gone vegetarian and is feeling great! 


Lolo is in her 6th week at the Police Academy and is doing fantastic. I'm still in denial about it all and I'm working to change some laws. The first one will be that the police academy will last for 5 years instead of six months. Wish me luck. 


It's starting to cool off down here in SW Florida...and I couldn't be happier. 

On my agenda for the weekend is garden work, bathing stinky dogs, giving butterflies life and catching up on housework and my DVR. 

What's on the agenda for you?



14 comments:

  1. Maybe after the mandatory five years of training she could specialize in one area which would be another five years or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giggling at Lisa's comment above! Thanks for the updates on Lo and Linds. Precious photo of you and coach and the sweet love you have for each other. Love you guys!
    Very windy here today. When we walk Theo, he nearly lifts off the ground! lol
    Love seeing your precious fur babies - they look so content.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice family and LOOK at the boxer painting, STUNNING and fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The coach looks like he live in a sorority house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you and your family are so cute! ok, ozzy is just like cocoa! as soon as i pull out the camera, he turns his head...he even growls at me when i force him to take a selfie with me...people think he looks happy in them, when in fact he's about to bite my head off! love that callie is part of your sweet family! i have my fingers crossed on the police academy change for you ;) christian just mentioned the other night he's thinking of law enforcement...i said "WHAT?" he's been taking business and marketing up until now...he's kind of thinking he wants to go into the fbi...but then he also doesn't want to waste the time he's put into school...lol...1 year of school ;) we told him 1 year is absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things! follow your dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy happy smiles on all the faces...that I love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucy does not like the camera either. Love the photographs of the family. Including the canine members.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These sure are wonderful family photos, I love all the smiles and happiness they show. Cocoa and Callie are adorable and I love that painting on the wall. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also wish you success in your police academy law. My dad was a 30 year career police officer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, it's hard to get back on the blog ball. I'd prefer a stair. A very low stair.
    Glad to hear the kids are doing well and you're having some partying fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so behind on commenting. I have been reading, I just don't stop and comment. I'm glad you're enjoying your new party house. I have totally fallen off my blog and can't get up. Maybe I need one of those old people buttons..help, I've fallen... lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday to Coach! You're beautiful and so is your family. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. P.S. Cocoa is just like my grandbabies.

    ReplyDelete

You read it, now share your thoughts.