Pages

December 04, 2015

All I want for Christmas is a squeegee.


We're finally able to SEE some of the progress on our renovation. 
So much time and money spent on things I can't see; like electrical, structural etc....who needs that when I want to see pretties?
BEFORE
We only added 100 square feet to the interior and it was taken from the covered lanai area. You can see on the upper photo where the breakfast nook bay window is? 
That wall has been brought out to the exterior column. We'll no longer be having breakfast. 

Now, we've got 40 feet of pivoting glass doors along the back. 
AFTER
Pivoting. Folding. As in To Pivot. Or to fold. 
A view from the interior. 
It's not that we're not neighborly, we just don't want construction dirt in the door tracks. 
Or neighbors.  
Kidding.
not.so.much

I know how smart all of you are and you're all about to purchase stock in glass cleaner.  
Right?




16 comments:

  1. Well, you won't have little kiddos putting lots of hand prints on the glass - then again, you'll probably have lots of doggy prints on there. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! It's beautiful and it should be easy to clean since it's all just big panes of glass - unlike my windows which i don't ever clean because there's too many small panes and it's just a pain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing the progress. You are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure do need about 100 squeegees! It looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And you added one more doggie nose to smear up the glass. It's going to be so great when it's done. I also hate spending so much money on the "hidden" stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I'm going to have to go back & catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I'm going to have to go back & catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, this project will result in a whole NEW house, eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice! I couldn't do it with the three boys though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is going to be amazing when it's completed! Love the update. Thinking about you lots lately. Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Major stuff going on here. I know you'll be excited to have it completed. I'll have to back up and see what's going on. I'm missed a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. it already looks fantastic! SO much better than my last tour :) you are going to have dog nose smudges galore - i think cocoa & callie need the squeegees!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pivoting doors!! Be still, my heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. With all that glass you will definitely need a squeegee. My how beautiful it all looks! Wow! I'm a bit jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, I'm investing in Windex stock immediately. You'll have lots of doggie nose marks to clean up.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Those doors are going to be fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

You read it, now share your thoughts.