Pages

March 26, 2013

If I'm getting on your last nerve, why didn't you tell me that 3 nerves ago?

I've come to my blog about 4 times since my last post ready to share something...then I said Meh. 

I think a break from electronics is good. Facebook gets on my nerves. Instagram gets on my nerves. Pinterest gets on my.....oh, wait. Pinterest never gets on my nerves. 
What the hey was I thinking? 

I did find this photo from last weekend and it made me smile. Smiling is the opposite of meh.
 That little boy loves his wheels.

And on the critter front.....

One day last week it was cloudy and gray when I left the house. Thundershowers were in the forecast, so I took preventive measures and suited the dogs in their thunder shirts.

It never did rain, and when I returned home, they were ready for some sunshine. They walked to the nearest patch of grass and plopped down. Exhausted. Thank goodness our neighbors weren't around. I  have a fashion reputation to keep up. 
I do believe Cocoa is saying Meh. She has recently given up both facebook and instagram. 
 However, she refuses to give up words with friends.

It's Tuesday. I'm spending time with a sweet friend; mexican food for both of us and a Dr visit for her.
I know the mexican food and time together will bring us joy and laughter; praying the Dr. brings relief for her. She needs it.
No Mehs allowed. 

XOXO



18 comments:

  1. happy Tuesday and keep on rollin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather's got me in meh kind of mood...
    Hope your day today is a good one, have fun at lunch with your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your friend is lucky to have you by her side. Hope she gets relief. Have a great lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is right! no mehs today!!! looking forward to YOU! and the relief xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. No Meh's allowed : )
    Here, here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing for good news for your friend! I hope you enjoy your time together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzanne, Hope your sweet friend will be okay--and will get some relief. Mexican food and being with a wonderful person like you has to be a CURE-ALL.

    I think we all go through times when we are tired of some of the things we do regularly... Time for a BREAK I guess!!!

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thunder shirts? Must be kind of like a flak jacket...
    The car pic reminds me of my grandsons, who are all wheel crazy.
    I get the "meh" attitude about blogging sometimes. Probably best to just take a break.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Tuesday- Praying for your friend and hoping all goes well. No Mehs here today- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  10. FB gets on my nerves too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope there was no 'Meh' involved with your friend's visit to the doctor. I think Cocoa looks quite stylish in her thunder shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hoping it was a great day and a great dr visit and a great time with a friend! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've had too many "meh" days lately :( I think I need some sunshine! Can you send some my way? :) Hope you had a wonderful dinner with your friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just the mere mention of Mexican food makes me long for a great burrito... not an East coast one though, one from Arizona. It's a long way to go for a burrito urge though. Meh... guess I'll have a donut instead.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely know what you mean! Everyday is meh and blah and "Do I look like I care?" Here's hoping Mexican food was fun with a couple of margaritas tossed in!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're funny!
    Spring break for me next week!! No meh's allowed!1

    ReplyDelete
  17. Okay so you are the best Dog Mama ever. I could have used a Thunder Shirt for my doggy, but make it a Hot Air Ballon Shirt. She was terrified of those things!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank goodness we will still have Words!

    How long & when you will be in Vegas. Cause I have a Prius that gets great mileage & I'm not afraid to drive it.

    ReplyDelete

You read it, now share your thoughts.