Pages

September 26, 2012

Zebra IS the new black




A few weeks ago Linds and I did an impromptu bathroom makeover, which started because we were near the bathroom section at Target. 
Sometimes that is all it takes; being in the vicinity of a department. 

ME: Linds do you want a new shower curtain? 
Linds: Yes! Can we have a Zebra print?

How about zebra artwork?
 And a zebra rug? Can't have a zebra shower curtain and zebra artwork without a zebra rug.
 And seriously, who would dream of having a zebra shower curtain, zebra artwork and a zebra rug without having a black lava lamp. I mean Seriously? 
Yeah, that didn't make sense to me either, but I was apparently wore down by this time. 
Of course, all this zebra-ness would make me happier if it stayed cleaner. This is about the cleanest that countertop ever gets...which is way below my standards. 
*breath Suz, breath*
{And yes that is a red bandana, Lindsay is part of the bloods, see why she gets away with so much?}

We re-did the girls' bathroom several weeks ago and yet this morning, I realized I was the actual trend setter here. I've had this rug in front of my tub for a few years.
Copy Cat kids.

Happy zebra Wednesday!
XOXO




20 comments:

  1. Their bathroom turned out really nice, but I LOVE your tub! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You inspired them : )
    I think their counter looks fab a roni!
    Don't ever come to my house because you would cry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls just wanna have fun and if that means zebra print everywhere in the bathroom then zebra print it is. Love the print on the wall. I'm sure all the Bloods and the Crips that come into your home will love it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each of our three girls, still at home, have their own bathroom...this counter looks pretty darn good to me! love the Zebra decor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the stripey goodness you've got going on over there. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good GOLLY that is the coolest bunch of zebra stuff I have EVER seen in my life, NIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiice :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the zebra-ness! One of John's doctors once called John a white zebra because his problems were so "unique!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can't beat a few zebra stripes for adding a touch of zzzzzzzasssiness.
    Love it.
    Lucky girls
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're a wild woman. Lovin' the zebra. You know the kids can't wait to be us!!!! That's how COOL we are!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our middle Grandlittle loves zebra stripes, too. I painted a really cute little desk for her...hot pink inside the drawers...black and white polka dots on the outside!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just like Hearst's Castle...there are zebra on the bus trip on the way up to do the bathrooms tour :0)
    Love the lava lamp!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a great, simple way to do a mini-makeover. I like her (& your) style.

    ReplyDelete
  13. maybe its time for you do redo your bathroom? Love your tub

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pooh, I love the zebra art print! And don't even get me started on that tub. I would never leave the bathroom if I had one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am such a fan of black and white so all this zebra stuff is right up my alley! I may be a copy cat too!
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun way to add some fun to a bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love, love, LOVE your tub!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LERVE that you have a lava lamp on your counter. Nice zebra theme!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Um. Can Isa come live with with the girls? She loves Zebra! And isn't going through a mean teen-age phase at all, I swear. ;)

    ReplyDelete

You read it, now share your thoughts.