Pages

July 23, 2012

Date night~Late night.


Thankfully the Coach is not the jealous type....because I do have another boyfriend besides him.
Of course, this is a long distance relationship and we usually only see each other once a year. We've been dating yearly since 1996, but recently had a three year break. Do you remember Ross and Rachel's break?
It wasn't that kind of break.
But on Friday night, we were reunited and it felt so good.
Before our actual date, we had dinner. {Heather, PJ & Suz}
Of course, my REAL boyfriend was with me too. 
Can you believe I sat at this table for almost an hour and a half and didn't even notice that fish on the wall? It appears that I was actually looking AT it too.


My well connected friend Heather got us the 'hook-up". I was bummed since I couldn't get tickets to the show, and she made a call. 
Don't you wish you had friends like Heather? Attractive, funny AND connected. 
Well, you don't, so stop wishing.
Notice the No Cameras OR Video. It didn't say "NO small blue camera apparatus that also takes video."
Rule makers need to be more specific with me.  

Those are VIP box seats with drink/food service. yeah buddy.

I'm not an official poll taker. Or pole dancer. But I'm going to estimate that 90% of concert attendees {whether it be DMB, Raffi or the Wiggles live} are pro for the legalization of Mari-Ju-Wanna. 
Even these older peeps in front of me.
Despite my bad photos. {wine much?} We did have a great view of the stage in our nice high top/swivel bar- stool booth. I likey. 

My calves were crying on Saturday...all that dancing. Sans pole.
The Coach and the girls headed to another town on for a softball tourney....and I drove back home alone.

Well, I'm never actually alone am I?
 Yes, Ozzie always looks like he might be dead when he sleeps. Eyes half open, tongue out.

Of course, my other boyfriend still followed me home. Stalker.
As I am writing this on Sunday morning, I still have the smell of mari-ju-wanna imbedded in my nostrils. 
And I'm craving chocolate waffles. Second hand smoke much? 

Was it worth losing all those brain cells? TOTALLY DUUUDE.

XOXOX


24 comments:

  1. You and my daughter have this boyfriend in common! I don't think she's seen him in concert more than twice, but she loves him all the same. :)

    Cracks me up how Mary Jane is at every single concert in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, Dave Matthews can have that effect on women .... I remember going to a deafingly loud metal concert with the wife which I LOVED and strangely, she did not... the bestseller I write could be "Women are from Dave Matthews concerts and men are from Godsmack concerts". Sums it up :)
    Loooooooooooove the baby pups in the backseat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had fun and the pups in the back seat are so funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love their music! Glad you got to go and have such a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love when you get to enjoy a special treat!!! (the music, not the 2nd hand smoke) yay!!! for heather!! and i am extra glad you had company for the ride home... i thought some peepes were doen with softball? i guess it still runs thru their veins :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Friends with connections are awesome! My sister has friends like that. Can you say front row center for Red Hot Chili Peppers!?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HA! What a great date! Love that you took some protection along with you in the back seat, even if they did sleep and probably would have continued to do so had you found yourself in danger or stopped by the cops for the smell of Mari Ju Wanna on your clothing. Hee hee...

    Rowdy sleeps like Ozzie... tongue out with a half dead look about him. So adorable. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HA! What a great date! Love that you took some protection along with you in the back seat, even if they did sleep and probably would have continued to do so had you found yourself in danger or stopped by the cops for the smell of Mari Ju Wanna on your clothing. Hee hee...

    Rowdy sleeps like Ozzie... tongue out with a half dead look about him. So adorable. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Guess what, I don't even know one song that the Dave Matthews Band sings. Or is that "plays"? You would think I would know this stuff, huh!
    Still, I'm glad that you had a great time and that you didn't get totally stoned.
    And thanks for telling me to "stop wishing". That would have taken up my whole day.
    m.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahahha...loved the dogs in teh back seat...true meaning of "butt head!"

    Glad you got your tickets....I love me some Dave too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Buzzed much? I would be craving chips and salsa. Looks like it was fun! Your doggies are so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not much for concerts, but I do love the Dave Matthews Band. Looks like you all had fun. Ozzie looks like he partied a bit too much...

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great date - and super friends! So glad that you got to see your man, with your main man.

    Maybe Ozzie looks like that because he has his head in someone's fanny? Maybe a little bit of methane passed by his nostrils and made his eyes water? Just a theory, based upon what little I know of dogs - and their fannies.

    Love the road photo. My first thought? WOW, your state is FLAT.

    BTW, I'm glad to see that you use ALL CAPS sometimes. A former blog-friend (not a friend anymore) called me out as YELLING AT HER when I used caps, but I like them for emphasis (not for yelling - I'm not a yeller).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your dogs are funny. Did they enjoy their road trip?
    I like whatever it is that Heather is wearing - - - blouse or top half of a dress - - - pretty, pretty colors and design.
    Thanks for showing us the "high"-lights of your date! If you had known there was going to be that much second-hand smoke, you could have skipped the wine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So jealous about DMB! Not so jealous about the munchies!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like you had a great night! And the dogs didn't do so bad either. They are so funny, and seem to be great travelers. : )

    ReplyDelete
  17. FUN!!! I love the VIP treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope craving chocolate waffles was the only 'hangover' you had from your concert. Yes, it would be nice to have a well-connected friend, but I'm glad you have one. That's a great photo of you eying the fish.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like SOOO much fun! And yes I'm a tad jealous, although if it had been Bruce there would have been bloodshed between us....just sayin'. And I love the photos of the dogs in the backseat! Yes I have been away a loooong time. Love the new Blog setup (Ok it could be 10 months old, I know, it's been awhile). Looking forward to catching up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOL Love that the concert had a "lasting" impression. So thrilled for you that you had a gorgeous girlfriend that could hook you up!
    Now on another note, no more driving and taking pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well, I suppose if I have to share my boyfriend Dave with someone else it might as well be you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are the funniest bee I know.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I didn't know you were a DAVE fan! P.S. In the most current shirt... Ozzie is SMOKIN' in that tank top! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've seen them 4 or 5 times live, always amazing! I used to go as often as they would come anywhere near me. I miss those days. What a fun night! Jelly.

    ReplyDelete

You read it, now share your thoughts.