Pages

January 25, 2013

What the Pig said...


I love my kitchen pig. If you have a pig...he should hold a sign and stand on your counter. You agree don't you?

Weekly, I try to keep my family UP by posting inspirational messages.
Bee sweet.
Kiss your Mom.
Call your Dad. 
Bee Joyful and happy. 

Usually my inspiration is laughed at. Fo'rizzle. (until they need me for something, then I'm all sorts of inspirational)

This originally said: Bee nice to your elders. 
Because around these parts, I am an elder.

And since I live with immatures, it was quickly changed to this. 
No, not the Coach. Although, he SHOULD be nice to his elders. And elbows.

I love my little kitchen pig. But dang it...he is in cahoots with someone. 
(Lindsay!)

Hugs ARE FREE. 
Unless inflation hits. 
 I  complained about the 2.00 and was quickly scolded.
  "Well, now I'm removing the decimal point and you have to pay 200 bucks for a hug."

me: oh dang. think of the taxes I'll have to pay on that hug.....
I just can't win. 

Or maybe I can. I won't let the man get me down.
And by the man, I mean my rebelling pig and you know who else. 
Life is good. 
Savor every minute, especially those expensive hugs!

XOXO

19 comments:

  1. This is simply the sweetest!! Both of my girls have white boards haning outside their bedroom doors and we often write sweet little notes back and forth to each other. Sometimes my oldest requests money, lol, but I ADORE the idea of your family pig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! And, don't let the man get you down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make living with teenagers seem so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm smiling...cute post!

    You guys enjoy the weekend. Possibility of ice for here and you KNOW what that does to ATLANTANS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sense of humor in your household! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least the people in your house pay attention to what you're doing. NO ONE in this house pays attention to anything I do. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wise words indeed. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the expression of the pig's face, lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish someone would be nice to my elbows. Those bad boys are dry dry dry!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally remember this pig and the posts...so I went to the archives and there was one of your first posts I read...from 2009! And another pig from 2012November....now if I could just remember where I put my phone I would be set.
    TGIF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok, that pig is going to be a topic of conversation for generations! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perhaps you can hide the chalk after a message is put up. But on second thought, that would make things very dull. I knew inflation was going to get bad, but I don't think I'll ever be able to afford a hug at these prices.

    ReplyDelete
  13. he he. I've SO missed your sense of humor. I'm trying to wean myself from that dreadful FB. It tore me away from blogville and I think is in cahoots with the devil. Well, anyway, now I must catch up with you and yours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. oink, oink!
    your piggie is cute. maybe you need to hide the chalk though! and you can tell linds that i expect a discount on a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hilarious! So glad I don't have a pig. WAY too many immatures in this house--it would probably be ME! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I used to have a kitchen bunny just like this!

    thanks for the laugh before I head off to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE THE PIG!!!!! & yes, I'm shouting it loud and proud.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your pig is so cute! I love it. Your peeps are a hoot too. : )

    ReplyDelete

You read it, now share your thoughts.