Pages

January 27, 2012

The Situation & the &.


Happy Wednesday!
What? well, all day yesterday I thought it was Tuesday. I know...a crime.


We've been dealing with a hairy situation this week....
This little bundle of claws!
 This crazed kitten is on top of our pool cage. Do you know how high that is? It's really high. 

I've not been able to get near this little girl/guy...it constantly meow's to our cats and then runs from us.

(when it is NOT on top of the pool cage!)
The cats want nothing to do with it and Cocoa wants everything to do with it!

I'm going to call in some help with this one, I am fairly certain it is feral.  :(

***



Look what I found!!
I am advising that the guy (and I know there is only one) who runs the inventory/shipping dept at Hobby Lobby should get a large raise.
I ordered this online Monday night, it was here on Thursday. 

***
The Coach has been in Vegas for a show/conference. He took one of his new 'guys' with him. On the phone last night he said:
"I've lost my new guy, but I'm fairly certain he is on the roof of the hotel. And would you believe I found a baby in the closet? Oh yeah, I've got all my teeth!"

{Raise your hand if you know what the Coach was talking about}

Have a great Wednesday! Or if you prefer to, get wild and refer to today as Friday!

xoxox


24 comments:

  1. What is Coach talking about? I am so confused....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kitten is SO cute. Was the guy he took with him at a party on the roof? A baby in the closet? I LOVE babies. I hope the kitten is ok. Maybe you can adopt it : ) cause you know...you do sort of need some MORE animals at your zoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh baby baby:) No, I have no idea..
    Trying to do a fast catch up before work. Ya, fast...so I'll be back later and say more. Maybe the new guy will be in the closet with the baby.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only the funniest movie ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hand is up and waving:)

    So glad you found you &!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a t-shirt for Coach...it has the baby on the front of it hanging from the baby carrier....and it has sun glasses on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. double check, coach, still have all your TEETH????

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on getting the ampersand. It looks good on your shelf. I hope you can get some help removing the feral kitten.

    I have no idea what Coach was talking about, but I hope you all have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. umm... it IS friday.

    so glad you got your &... alsthough this means no craft project for us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute kitten!

    Glad you found your &! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That kitten is adorable! And I'm raising my hand over here. I don't laugh easily, but that was, hands down, the funniest movie I've ever watched. I laughed OUT LOUD. Yes, I did.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Time for the water hose!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy weekend to you, my friend! (I think Coach was referring to "The Hangover." What is so odd about that movie is that it seems you either loved it, or it left you cold. Gregg and I were on the cold side about it. However, I did LOL at "Bridesmaids" and "What's Your Number?" What could this mean?)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Poor little kitty... Guess you had better call the professionals to help!!!!

    Glad you found your ampersand. Looks great!!!

    Coach was talking about some movie that I haven't seen....??????

    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  15. well some smarty pants people up there all ready beat me to the answer so i guess i'm too late to claim the prize.
    there WAS a prize right?
    otherwise i'm not playing.
    nice ampersand.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. ampersands are cool.

    And so was this post.

    The kitty would scare me up there, though.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Scary kitty! But I hear they alway land on their feet and have 9 lives....

    So glad you found your ampersand!

    I have no idea what Coach is talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I took a look at your floating shelves, below. Very, very classy. So glad your emergency ampersand situation got solved. : )
    M.L.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yeah for finding the ampersand! Love your shelves.

    Too bad I'm not closer and I could use my dog whisperer voice to get the kitty down!

    ReplyDelete
  20. My hand is so NOT in the air about that! What the heck?

    Love that you found the ampersand, and it didn't even take that long!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Is the Coach shooting Hangover 3?!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Since this was written two days ago, perhaps the kitty has come down?!!
    Hooray for the ampersand.

    ReplyDelete
  23. haha, Coach is Bradley Cooper, right? Nice!

    ReplyDelete

You read it, now share your thoughts.