Pages

August 08, 2018

She DID it!

 Our baby girl graduated from college!


We're so proud of her in so many ways....finishing school is just a small part; we know the future is so darn bright, I'm gonna get some of those funky glasses the eye Dr. gives you after your eyes have been dilated. So yeah, I'm gonna be unfashionable for once. 

She didn't think she'd have time to decorate her cap because she's been so busy with work, finishing her volunteer hours and her internship, plus getting ready for a huge trip. 
I said: You should really decorate your cap.

So, she did. :) 
My girls are so clever....

Lolo, her BF Nathan, and the Graduate. 
Look at those smiles.....ring ring, is that Crest or Colgate calling for commercial models? 

All the usual suspects were in attendance, the inlaws, outlaws and riff raff; I'll leave the interpretation up to you as to who is who. We had a big ole party at the house afterwards.

The cousins.

 The family friends who are family.

More family friends who are family.


Cousin Patrick never misses an opportunity to have photos with ladies. :)


Someone offered Linds a baby for her graduation gift. She gave it back a moment later and asked for an exchange. 



She looks like she's heading to Hollywood, but that would be incorrect.


She's actually getting on a plane today and heading to New Zealand. How awesome is that? VERY.

I remember when I graduated from college Beauty school and I immediately asked for a ride to Eckerds to pick up some bobby pins for an updo I wanted to try out. 

I'm so excited for her. And of course, SO not loving that she will be so far away from me. I mean, there was a time when we were actually attached. That's hard to get over.....

But, now you know why I AM going to New Zealand next month. Kelly and I will be traveling at the end of Lindsays trip and we'll all come home together. 

I'm wishing her a beautiful and joy-filled adventure. After that.....the real world starts. :) 


XOXO






9 comments:

  1. Congratulations to her! And I can't wait to hear all about your trip to New Zealand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    Love her message on her cap!!!
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the new grad and to all of you who made it possible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow...happiest of graduations. And have an amazing trip. And you have an amazing trip. And happy real world after that. But soak all of this other stuff up real good first. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just too cute! Hard to believe that you have a college graduate. You are too young! Look at you! I'm glad I found you again. I've been away too long.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an accomplishment. The graduation cap might've made me tear up...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to her! And that graduation cap is so very lovely. New Zealand! I know you're going to enjoy that visit. My parents visited Australia for a month when my uncle worked there for AT&T.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to your smart and talented girl! And how exciting. I'm thrilled for both of you to get to see New Zeland. I hope lots of Blog Posts will follow :)

    ReplyDelete

You read it, now share your thoughts.