Pages

August 12, 2014

Deeds; the good and the dirty.


I've been a busy bee doing mostly good deeds stuff. 

I had to give some bad news this week that I've been dreading. 

I gave my boss lady my notice on Monday.
She was upset as I knew she would be; but she understood my reason.

{I'll share it soon…it's GOOD stuff}

My good deed though is prepping her for my departure and helping to interview my replacement.
We all know I'm irreplaceable, so this isn't going to be easy.
Wish me luck!

***

The other morning I saw a plumbing truck and I declared right there that they had the most clever name. 

Dirty Deeds Plumbing.

Their tag phrase:
Done dirt cheap.
And I wasn't even surprised when I saw this guy driving the truck.
Angus Young 
I'm just pulling your leg hairs;  he wasn't driving the truck.

But, all day long while I was doing mostly good deeds, that song was in my head. 

I'm a dirty deed dweeb.

Just in case you'd like it stuck in your head as well.

Are you busy with the good, the fun or the dirty deeds?

XOXOXO


Photo borrowed from here.


17 comments:

  1. Ok, now you have me wondering what you're up to... Can't wait to hear it! I'ts back to work for me and so far it's been good. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no other thoughts in my head other than those song lyrics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear what you're up to! And what a clever name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck in your new venture. Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, congrats to you on what's ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Movin' On Up! Now you can have 2 songs stuck in your head!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, congrats on new opportunities!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know! I know! You're moving to Texas! ; ) Can't wait to hear what good stuff you're up to. Good luck finding just the right amount of smart and sass and bubbly happy to 'replace' you...not. possible. : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! You crack me up. And I'm not pulling your leg hairs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am dying to know what you are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love me some AC/DC!
    Good luck...sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm looking forward to learning what you'll be doing, although I feel sorry for your boss. How does she replace the irreplaceable?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Turning in a notice is generally difficult and the anticipation of it is sometimes worse. You seem quite excited though so I am excited to hear what's in the near future for you. Also, as you are training a replacement - - - or leaving a "how-to" journal for that person - - - doesn't it amaze you how much stuff you do every day and week at work?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You good deed doer you...and yeah, got the tune in my head already, just by hearing that phrase.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Turning in your notice can be so hard!! Can't wait to hear what the future holds!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on your good news, whatever it is - now I can't wait to hear it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

You read it, now share your thoughts.