Pages

August 24, 2008

A new bathroom...

is something I have dreamt about for a long time.

Our bathroom is not horrible, but it is not as nice as the rest of the house. In my opinion anyway.

We (me) chose the dark blue corian counter tops. I was over them in a few years. What was I thinking??

The shower is just so big and breezy. Sometimes bigger is not always better.

So we have talked about redoing it. This will finalize all rooms being upgraded in the house in the last 10 years. (until we start all over again?)

We have taken all the carpet out of the bedrooms, put in wood. We re-did the girls bathroom and painted their bedrooms. Same with the pool bath and guest room.


This will be an undertaking though. We may be moving some plumbing and we are certainly getting rid of the tile floor.


I am just so excited about the prospect of a new retreat. Seriously, when it is done I may stay in our bedroom and bathroom forever. I already hate to leave my bedroom, it is so relaxing....


I was searching online for some tubs.

Wow, I came across some doozies.



This looks so strange...

I think we will stick with an acrylic tub and skip the rock.

Lucky for me I hooked myself up with a clever man who can not only design a beautiful bathroom for us, but he can get it done.

1 comment:

  1. That first one looks like something Fred & Wilma Flintstone would have.

    I can just see Pebbles & Bam Bam splashing around in there.

    ReplyDelete

You read it, now share your thoughts.