Pages

March 20, 2018

The one where we went to Nashville



It seems like it was a minute after we arrived home from the Bahamas that we were packing for Nashville; switched out the flip-flops for boots.

We were a part of a very large group; 22 people going to celebrate our friend Stephanie's 40th birthday. (They're so cute at that age)

The six of us  (Coach, Moi, Kelly, Don, Pat and Marcia) rented a loft on Union Street. It was super cute and the location allowed us to walk just about everywhere.

It was a fairly quick trip; Thursday- Sunday. Honestly, I could have done another day or two since there is so much to see and do.


Friday morning 8 of us took a food and sightseeing tour; I highly recommend this....it was very informative and enjoyable for us all.

The rest of the weekend was kinda loose.....we stopped in a honkey tonk or two and listened to some music. Although, I could only hang in those places for so long because hello; NO GOOD WINE is offered in those kinda of places. I have standards ya know.



We really enjoyed the Gulch area; lots of good shopping and nice pubs/restaraunts.
 Nashville is known for its Hot chicken; I'm more of a mild chicken kind of girl.

All the usual suspects.

On Saturday night we went to The Grand Ole' Opry. It was awesome; a great venue and fantastic music.

We had a great time. The weather was awesome; a little bit chilly and nice for all the walking we did.
I can't wait to go back.

2 comments:

  1. The first thing I thought was "40?? What a baby!!""

    I've never been to Nashville but it looks like it would be a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We drove through Nashville once..I really wanted to stop and look around. But no. lol I'm glad you enjoyed your trip.

    ReplyDelete

You read it, now share your thoughts.