Pages

October 17, 2017

#LasVegas

Just like everyone else on that early Monday morning, we were stunned, heartbroken and sad.

It was just a year ago that we were THOSE music fans, THOSE people out for a lovely weekend with good friends and good music.
We were them, but without the heartbreak, the pain and the sadness.


I couldn't bear to watch the news. It hurt too much.

Our group of eight had a text thread going that morning about how thankful we were that I'd just had that big birthday and that BIG trip....otherwise we would have without a doubt been in Vegas ourselves on that horrific night.



God bless those who've lost their lives and those who mourn their loved ones.

Something has got to change.

XOXO





5 comments:

  1. I thought about you when I read about the horrible tragedy in Las Vegas. I know how much you and your friends LOVE being there and have attended similar concerts in years past... You are correct in saying: "Something has to change".... VERY SAD.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an unimaginable tragedy.
    Sending love to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This whole incident is impossible to comprehend. Although you have happy memories from last year, I'm very glad you weren't there this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so heartbroken about this shooting, Suz. I am disheartened about the state of so many humans right now. Very, very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes. Something does need to change :(

    ReplyDelete

You read it, now share your thoughts.